Healing comes from the Lord and it can come thru different ways.
1. Healing comes thru Joy and sometimes with laughter.
Laughter is Medicine. The Joy of the Lord is our strength. Jesus, who for the Joy set before him, endured the cross for us. Jesus suffered for us with a hope for the future Joy. This Joy is the future manifested Sons of Glory. He was the firstborn from the dead. We are the next born from the dead.
By his stripes you were the healed of the Lord. “Were” is past tense. The truth is we were healed. Now we are walking in divine health. But that “Logos” truth must be translated to “Rhema” revealed truth to us and as long as we receive that truth deeply into our hearts with no doubt, the healing will manifest. From the Lord’s Prayer, may your kingdom come on earth as it is heaven. God’s kingdom has no sickness and there are no tears as well.
3. Forgiveness is a key to healing. Unforgiveness is a hindrance to healing.
We must forgive others for us not really for them. If you have some sickness that will not go away. check your heart. For from out of the heart are the issues of life. Forgive others including yourself and God. Sometimes the hardest to forgive is ourselves and sometimes we blame God for the evil that happened to us or our loved ones. Once you forgive and receive forgiveness that God has given you, you will be set free.
4. The mandate to heal is for all believers.
Jesus said believers shall lay hands on the sick and they shall be made well.
All we need is to believe and to lay hands. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The glory of the latter house is greater than the former.
5. When we are in God’s presence thru worship or prayer, healing comes naturally.
Healing comes from inside out most of the time. In most healing services, a lot of healings and miracles take place during worship.
Praying in the Spirit releases dynamite power that breaks chains and frees us from the shackles of the enemy.
6. Sometimes there is a demon or devil, a spirit of infirmity that needs to be cast out from a body for healing to flow.
7. When you pray for healing, do not ask for healing. Command the healing to come, or say something like let the healing flow in your body in the name of Jesus not the old ineffective prayer, If it is your will heal him. God wants to heal us and he has given us the authority. And it is his will to heal. No question about it.
A good article about healing is also found here:
Some pics from the event:
Watch out for our video interviews with them at my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRojAv3AY2jh_nXzVETMMxg
More photos will be available at our official Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/DavidRichValor/
Official Media Partner :
Photo credits go to Edwin Arceo/jacobsFountain.com