The last time Spiderman appeared in the Marvel Cinematic Universe was in Captain America – Civil War.
Virtual Reality Spiderman:
- For the first time, you can suit up as Spider-Man and see what it’s like to be the world’s favorite superhero. Learn the ins and outs of your brand new Stark Industries upgraded webshooters and master different web types as you race to complete fast-paced targeting trials – but you’ll have to learn quickly… The Vulture is on the loose and coming for you. Sling high above the city in a dramatic confrontation before pursuing Spidey’s deadliest enemy.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming VR will be available for free across all major VR platforms, including PlayStation®VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, starting June 30, leading up to the July 7 theatrical release of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- CLICK HERE to find out when the Spider-Man: Homecoming VRE is coming to a city near you.
Details about the movie: Spoilers inside: Taken directly from http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com
Spider-Man: Homecoming is a 2017 superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero Spider-Man. It will be a reboot of the Spider-Man franchise and the sixteenth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, while also being the fourth installment of Phase Three.
The film is directed by Jon Watts and stars Tom Holland as Spider-Man, Michael Keaton as Vulture, Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, Zendaya as Michelle, Marisa Tomei as May Parker, Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, joined by Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds, Laura Harrier as Liz Allan, Logan Marshall-Green as Jackson Brice, Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz, Donald Glover as Aaron Davis and Michael Chernus as Tinkerer.
A second official trailer was released on March 28th, 2017 and the final trailer was released on May 24th, 2017.
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark(Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture(Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
In 2012, Tony Stark and the federal government create the U.S. Department of Damage Control (D.O.D.C.), driving salvage company owner Adrian Toomes out of business. Toomes convinces his colleagues to not surrender the Chitauri technology already scavenged from the Battle of New York and use it to further a criminal agenda.
Several years later, following the Avengers’ internal dispute, Peter Parker resumes his studies after Stark tells him he is not yet ready to become an Avenger. Over the objections of his Aunt May, Peter quits his school’s decathlon team in order to spend more time focusing on his “Stark Industries internship”, which is a cover for his crimefighting activities as Spider-Man.
One night, after preventing Toomes’ associates from robbing an ATM, Peter returns to his Queens apartment only for his best friend Ned to discover his secret identity. On another night, Peter comes across Toomes’ associates Herman Schultz and Jackson Brice selling Chitauri weaponry to local gangster Aaron Davis. When he tries to intervene, Peter nearly loses his life at Toomes’ hands and is rescued by Stark. Toomes later kills Brice for jeopardizing the operation.
Retrieving a Chitauri weapon left behind by Brice, Peter works with Ned to remove the power core. A tracking device leads Schultz to Midtown School, but Peter and Ned manage to evade him. After planting his own tracking device on Schultz and learning that it leads to Virginia, Peter rejoins the decathlon team and accompanies them to Washington, D.C. for Nationals.
Working with Ned, Peter disables the tracker implanted in his Spider-Man suit and unlocks all its secret features. He later tries to stop Toomes from stealing weapons from a D.O.D.C. truck, but ends up being overpowered and trapped inside the truck, causing him to miss Nationals. When he discovers that the Chitauri power core is unstable, Peter tracks Ned to the Washington Monument, arriving just as the core explodes and traps Ned in an elevator. Evading local authorities, Peter manages to save Ned and fellow classmate Liz before the elevator plummets.
Returning to New York City, Peter persuades Davis to reveal Toomes’ whereabouts. Confronting Toomes and his associates at the Staten Island Ferry, Peter captures the group’s new buyer Mac Gargan while Toomes escapes after a malfunctioning weapon tears the ferry in half. Stark helps Peter save the passengers before admonishing him for his recklessness and taking the suit away. While picking up Liz for Midtown’s annual homecoming dance, Peter learns that she is Toomes’ daughter. Deducing Peter’s secret identity, Toomes threatens retaliation if he continues to interfere with his plans.
During the dance, Peter realizes Toomes is planning to hijack a D.O.D.C. plane transporting weaponry from Avengers Tower to the team’s new headquarters in upstate New York. Leaving the dance and donning his homemade Spider-Man suit, Peter is ambushed by Schultz only for Ned to save him. Peter then confronts Toomes in his lair, who attempts to persuade him to his side. When Peter refuses, Toomes destroys the building’s support beams and leaves him to die.
Managing to escape, Peter intercepts Toomes onboard the now-damaged plane, steering it towards the beach near Coney Island. The two engage in a confrontation that ends with Peter saving Toomes’ life and leaving him for the police.
Sometime later, Peter learns that Liz is moving away and that classmate Michelle Jones – whose nickname is “MJ” – will be replacing her as president of the decathlon team. Peter later declines Stark’s invitation to join the Avengers and inspires Stark to bring an engagement ring to a press conference where Pepper Potts is present. Upon returning home, Peter discovers that Stark has returned his upgraded suit and puts it on just as May walks into his room.
In a mid-credits scene, an incarcerated Gargan approaches Toomes at the Raft and explains that several criminals are banding together to exact vengeance against Spider-Man. In a post-credits scene, Captain America takes part in a public service announcement centering on the importance of patience.
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes/Vulture
- Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Zendaya as Michelle Jones
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Laura Harrier as Liz Toomes
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Logan Marshall-Green as Jackson Brice/Shocker #1
- Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz/Shocker #2
- Donald Glover as Aaron Davis
- Tyne Daly as Anne Marie Hoag
- Gary Weeks as Agent Foster
- Michael Mando as Mac Gargan
- Christopher Berry as Randy Vale
- Selenis Leyva as Ms. Warren
- Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington
- Hannibal Buress as Coach Wilson
- Kenneth Choi as Principal Morita
- Michael Chernus as Phineas Mason/Tinkerer
- Tunde Adebimpe as Mr. Cobwell
- Chris Evans as Captain America (footage)
- Garcelle Beauvais as Doris Toomes
- Martha Kelly as a Tour Guide
- Tiffany Espensen as Cindy Moon
- Abraham Attah as Abe Brown
- Isabella Amara as Sally Avril
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Jason Ionello
- Michael Barbieri as Charles Murphy
- J.J. Totah as Seymour O’ Reilly
- Ethan Dizon as Tiny McKeever
- Jona Xiao as a to-be-confirmed character
- Chris Sepulveda as Ned Leeds Father (uncredited)
- Jennifer Connelly as K.A.R.E.N.
- Kerry Condon as F.R.I.D.A.Y.
- Stan Lee as Gary
High School Yearbook Photographs
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner
- Don Cheadle as James Rhodes
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange
- New York City, New York
- New Avengers Facility
- Washington, D.C.
- Berlin, Germany
- Flughafen Leipzig-Halle (footage)
- Duel at Coney Island
- Battle of New York (flashback & mentioned)
- Battle of Greenwich (mentioned)
- Battle of Sokovia (mentioned)
- Attack on the IFID Headquarters (mentioned)
- Clash of the Avengers (screen footage)
- Spider-Man Suit
- Iron Man Armor: Mark XLVII
- Iron Man Armor: Mark XLII
- Iron Spider Suit
- War Machine Armor: Mark III (screen footage)
- Chitauri Gun
- Vulture’s Exo-Suit
- Shocker’s Gauntlets
- Crossbones’ Gauntlet
- Captain America’s Shield (footage)
- Ant-Man Suit (footage)
- The Wings of the Dove
- The Woman in the Dunes
- Of Human Bondage
- Captain America’s Fitness Challenge
- New York City Police Department
- Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia
- United States Capitol Police
- Stark Industries
- Damage Control
- WHiH World News
- Daily Bugle
- Avengers (mentioned)
- NASA (logo)
- Ben Parker
- Captain America (mask and screen footage)
- War Machine (screen footage)
- Black Widow (screen footage)
- Black Panther (screen footage)
- Ant-Man (screen footage as Giant-Man)
- Thor (mask)
- Howard Stark (photograph)
- Abraham Erskine (photograph)
- Bruce Banner (photograph and mask as Hulk)
- Vision (mentioned)
- Charles Darwin (photograph)
- Albert Einstein (photograph)
- Galileo Galilei (photograph)
- Isaac Newton (photograph)
- Nikola Tesla (photograph)
- Marie Curie (photograph)
- Lise Meitner (photograph)
- Johannes Kepler (photograph)
- Niels Bohr (photograph)
- Enrico Fermi (photograph)
- David Brewster (photograph)
- Thomas Young (photograph)
- YouTube (mentioned)
According to Kevin Feige, Spider-Man: Homecoming was set to begin production in June 2016. “We literally just crossed the halfway mark of Captain America: Civil War last week, it’s day 42 or 43 of 80. We start filming Doctor Strange in London in November. We start shooting Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in February-March . We start filming Thor: Ragnarok and Spider-Man around the same time, around June of next year.”
On April 12, 2016, the movie’s title was officially confirmed to be “Spider-Man: Homecoming”. On April 13, it was reported that Michael Keaton was in negotiations for the role of an unknown villain, but he dropped out of the project one week later.
Later in the month, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that Robert Downey Jr. will reprise his role as Tony Stark / Iron Man in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
On May 20, 2016, Keaton was reportedly back in talks, and entered in final negotiations.
On June 14, 2016, It was reported that Donald Glover had been cast in an unknown role.
On July 23, 2016, at San Diego Comic Con, a number of roles were confirmed including Michael Keaton as the Vulture and Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson. They also unveiled the first piece of footage, showing Peter in high school.
On September 23, Tom Holland officially wrapped his scenes in Atlanta and moved to New York City.
On October 3, the principal photography of the movie wrapped production.[41
Excited much to watch the movie in the Philippines on July 6, 2017
Thanks for reading: RichValor of HappyRichTV – The InterGalactic Vlogger.